- Potentialities of Space-Based Systems for Monitoring Climate Policies and Mitigation of Climate Process Drivers. Faiyetole, A.A. (2018). Astropolitics: The International Journal of Space Politics and Policy-IJSPP, vol. 16, issue 1, pp. 28-48. (A Taylor & Francis Publishing).
- Regional Response to Climate Change and Management: An Analysis of Africa’s Capacity. Faiyetole, A.A. and Adesina, F.A. (2017). International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management-IJCCSM , vol. 9, issue 6, pp. 730-748. (An Emerald Publishing).
- An Analysis of the Costs and Benefits of Actions and Inactions for Africa under Variable Climate Policies. Faiyetole, A.A., Adesina, A.A. and Oyebisi, T.O. (2016). In Aluko MAO et al. Editors, Environment and Sustainable Development in the 21st Century.Ife Social Sciences Review-ISSR , special issue, pp. 96-104, ISSN 03313115. (A Faculty of Social Sciences of Obafemi Awolowo University Publication).
- Science, Technology and Imaginable Social and Behavioural Impacts as Outer Space Develops. Weeks, E.E. and Faiyetole, A.A. (2014). Acta Astronautica-AA , vol. 95, pp. 166–173, (An Elsevier Publishing).
- EarthSpace Educational System and the Scientific but People-oriented Education. Faiyetole, A. A., Eley, S., Takahashi, Y.D. and Diniega, S. (2011). (American Society of Mechanical Engineers-ASME Digital Library).
- Scientific but People-Oriented Education and Multicultural adaptations of International Heliophysical Year Education Resources: A Perspective from a Developing Nation. Faiyetole, A.A. (2008). Advances in Space Research-ASR, vol. 42, issue 11, pp. 1786-1791. (An Elsevier Publishing).
- Towards a Space-based Progressive Interoperable Network (SPIN). Faiyetole, A.A. + 19 International Authors (2004). The Mobile Internet Era. Strasbourg, France: International Space University.
- International Lunar Organization: Connecting Lunar Explorers.Takahashi, Y.D., Burke, J.D., Faiyetole, A.A., Mayrhofer, F. and Sánchez, F.M. (2003). Proceedings of the International Lunar Exploration Working Group-ILEWG, article AAS 03-765, pp. 509. (An American Astronautical Society Scientific Technology Series 108).